Football Tours in Haven Ayr, Scotland
ESF Festival of Football
If you’re looking for a great value, action packed, end of season tour in Scotland then you’re in luck! With 150 youth football teams from all over Scotland, Northern Ireland, Eire and England participating every year, the ESF Festivals in Ayr are the biggest events of their kind in Scotland.
Now in its 27th year, the tournament is staged at the impressive Old Racecourse facility in Ayr, which is transformed into a 14 pitch venue to host ESF. Scotland Manager Gordon Strachan, Celtic captain Scott Brown, Barry Ferguson, John Hartson, Arthur Newman and John Barnes have all appeared at the ESF presentation ceremonies in Ayr in recent years.
Accommodation and Entertainment
All teams attending ESF in Ayr are accommodated at Haven Craig Tara holiday park, which is just 2 miles from the Old Racecourse pitches. Located on the beautiful west coast of Scotland with stunning views out to the Isle of Arran, it’s a fantastic base for a youth football tour.
The park offers a great range of sports and leisure facilities to keep everyone entertained after the football finishes each day.
There’s a huge multi-level indoor swimming pool complex with flumes and rides, all-weather multi-sports court, adventure playground areas, laser combat arena, bowling alley, 9 hole golf course, indoor sports zone with multiple climbing walls, go karts, crazy golf and much more*.
With two great evening entertainment venues you can relax with a drink whilst enjoying a full entertainment programme including live bands, shows and discos. You don’t need to worry about entertaining your kids on tour, it’s all taken care of by Haven!
There’s a wide range of quality accommodation options available at Haven and a good selection of places to eat and drink on the park, including Papa John’s Pizza, the Mash & Barrel Lounge-Bar-Café, Burger King and Fish & Chip shop.
Over 150 youth football teams are set to join us again for a great end of season tour at ESF Ayr. To reserve your team place at Scotland No. 1 youth football festival, call ESF Events on 01664 566360.
2016 Tournament Information
Fri 8 – Mon 11 April 2016 Fri 29 April – Mon 2 May 2016 Team Registration Fee: U8 boys: 4-a-side U8 boys: 4-a-side £99 per 4-a-side team U9, U10, U11, U12 boys: 7-a-side U9, U10, U11, U12 boys: 7-a-side £139 per 7-a-side team U13, U14 boys: 11-a-side U13, U14 boys: 11-a-side £189 per 11-a-side team OR Club Registration Fee (unlimited teams) = £399
- 1 free place for every 25 paying guests
- 7 people sharing an accommodation unit = £50 cashback per unit
- 8 people sharing an accommodation unit = £100 cashback per unit
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of booking. Click here.
- All members of your party (players, coaches, parents, supporters etc) must book their accommodation through ESF Events Ltd.
- Accommodation Prices are per person (Inc. VAT) for 3 nights accommodation.
- Accommodation grades and sizes of unit listed above are subject to availability.
- Full under-occupancy charges apply if the minimum occupancy is not reached. i.e. if 3 guests book a 4 berth unit of accommodation, they will have to pay for 4 guests.
- Additional grades of accommodation may be available.
- *A moderate charge may apply to some facilities.